4.19m x 3.59m Log Cabin + Fully Glazed Double Doors - 28mm Wall Thickness
Additional Wall thickness available (34mm, 44mm, 70mm) and Installation – please call for a quote.
The Log Cabin is an attractive and versatile feature for your garden. Generous head room provides a feeling of spaciousness and allows you to use the log cabin in a variety of ways. The internal high quality timber walls are comforting and the thick roof beams are a lovely feature.
- The Log Cabin is superbly built from thick interlocking logs of the highest quality.
- A log cabin will last you a lifetime and if you want to move you can simply dismantle and rebuild.
- The full glazed double door and windows provides plenty of natural light as well as complementing the design of the building.
- All windows and doors are all handcrafted joinery and are fitted with the draught seal system ensuring heat is retained.
- A log Cabin is built to last - a log cabin gains its strength and stability from its corners and the 4 way corner joints used ensure the log cabins are sturdy and will withstand all weather conditions so you can relax in a Log Cabin whatever the weather.
- When choosing a location for your Log Cabin allowance should be made for roof overhangs.
- It is absolutely essential that the base for the building is level.
- The Log Cabin is supplied with heavy duty green roofing felt, and all fixtures necessary to complete assembly.
- Floor joists are supplied properly pressure treated through the in house facilities.
- Timber sizes stated are the actual size of the timber after planing and machining.