4FT x 2FT PRESSURE TREATED TONGUE & GROOVE TALL LOG STORE
16mm Tongue and Groove Cladding is used throughout making the log store sturdy, attractive and durable.
Construction Main Points
- The log store is constructed from high quality pressure treated tongue and groove shiplap cladding.
- The high quality floor joists give the log store a solid and sturdy feel.
- Top grade timber is used throughout, sourced exclusively from Scandinavia and Siberia where the best timber for log stores is produced.
- The timber is tight grained producing less sap and is therefore a more durable timber than the faster growing timber used by other log store manufacturers.
- The log store is pressure treated which means it is almost completely maintenance free once the building has been soundly erected, meaning there is no need to treat it every year which provides great savings over the years.
- Infused into the wood is a chemical preservative that goes deep into the wood, it is rot free and needs no yearly treatment.
- A Full Fixing Kit & Felt with Instructions manual is included.
- Log Store
- Pressure Treated
- 16mm Pressure Treated Tongue & Groove Walls
- 16mm Pressure Treated Tongue & Groove Floor and Roof
- UK Manufactured
- Easy Assembly
- 10 YEAR ANTI-ROT WARRANTY
- FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY*
Each shed comes with fully assembled panels including doors and a fixing kit with plenty of nails and felt to complete the roof assembly.
Tongue & Grooved Walls Roof and Floor
Tongue & Groove Construction is traditional type of cladding designed to give a smoother enhanced finish whilst also making the shed more resistant to the weather.
This garden building uses planed timber in the floor joists to provide a sturdy support on your base.