Located in the tranquil waters of Neyland and the Milford Haven, the Haven Pod is a new and unique place to stay.
With stunning views over the water, this peaceful retreat took six months to build and is located on the pontoons within Neyland Yacht Haven marina. The accommodation sleeps two adults in a comfortable double bed, with room for 2 small children on a pull-out sofa bed. The outdoor decking and seating area creates a spacious environment for a relaxing stay.
You'll find everything you need in the Haven Pod.
· Sleeps 2 adults (plus 2 children)
· Self-catered accommodation
· Comfy double bed with linens provided
· Lounge sofa which converts into a second bed (additional linens provided)
· Kitchenette with fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, sink with running water, cutlery and crockery
· Fold-away dining room table and chairs
· Pop-up cool bar (free ice on-site)
· Heating available but Haven Pod is well-insulated and double glazed
· Electric with built-in USB charges
· Private decking with garden table, chairs and cushions
· Showers and toilet facilities in the main building plus a laundrette*
· Free Wi-fi and TV
· Access to Book share and DVD library
· Free on-site parking
· Bike hire*
· Key access for security for the Haven Pod and a key fob to access the pontoons
· Staff on-site 24/7 for your convenience
Neyland is located within the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and, as a result, the area is blessed by scenic views, walks and cycle routes around the Milford Haven.
On-site, you'll find The Bar Restaurant and the Brunel Cafe. More shops and amenities can be found in Milford Haven and there are plenty of stunning beaches to be discovered around Pembrokeshire.
Extras are available if you are surprising a loved one as a birthday treat or special occasion.
Read more at - https://www.yachthavens.com/neyland/haven-pod/